50th Anniversary

Wednesday, July 27, 2016


Good morning all!

I'm back with an anniversary card for my dear cousin.

It's a very simple design.  I've stamped and heat embossed the lace IO background in gold...for some reason, it looks rather green on my monitor.  But rest assured it does coordinate with the gold on the 50 :)

Then I added three strips of some Recollection bling.  Next, I die cut some little scrolly leaves in both vellum and white card stock.  The "50" was made with a couple of stickers and some Inka Gold.

Not sure when I'll be back...but it kind of felt good to actually make something today!



9 comments

  1. Gorgeous card Lee-Anne. Love the beautiful gold embossed background with the bling. Perfect to celebrate 50 years --- that's such a wonderful accomplishment! So great to see one of your fantastic designs. Miss you! Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you! Have been thinking about you. Glad to see you are creating and you have made an amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...Lee-Anne, I was so excited to see your email notice of a new card. Sure hope that means you are feeling better. Do miss you my friend! Take care!

    Your card is so elegant and special for a 50th Anniversary! I LOVE all your Gold embellishments. Your heat embossed background, die cut leaves flourish, Gold 50 and rhinestone strips are all...Stunning! TFS..a Big Hug, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lee-Anne
    Very beautiful and elegant card. I love the golden crown! On my computer is gold :-)
    I'll be waiting impatiently for your next posts.
    Have a nice weekend,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLEE COW! Wow. This card is amazing. There are so many layers to it and it just seems to glitter and jump up off the screen. Well done. What a lovely 50th Anniversary keepsake for your cousin. Hope you didn't over work yourself however the world is less stunning when you aren't embellishing it with your beautiful art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple?? I think my interpretation of simple is WAY different than yours. Just WOWSERS on this one! It's unbelievably gorgeous. Your design and elements just blew me away!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!