You Are Loved That Is All

Monday, April 4, 2016


While I'm waiting for one of my projects to dry, thought I'd play along in a couple of challenges. There's a lot of shimmer on this that my camera does not show in the larger picture...so here's a close up:



This is a stencil monoprint made with Distress Inks and Perfect Pearls.  I wanted an aged copper feel, so that's how I chose the colors to work with.  Easy-peasy, quick as a wink card.  Added a bit of Copper Inka Gold around the edges and a few drips of Copper Perfect Pearls Mist.  And, of course, my usual smattering of sequins.

Not familiar with the stencil monoprint technique?  Here's a video tutorial that I did last year.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  watercolor and Neenah Solar White
Ink:  Distress and Versafine
Stamps:  WPlus9 That Is All
All the other stuff:  TCW 630S Mini Chickadee Post stencil, MFT Wonky Rectangles die, Perfect Copper Perfect Pearls Mist, Copper Inka Gold, misc. sequins

Challenges entered:
CAS Mix Up Card Challenge:


Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge:  stencil monoprint


Back soon with  more my sweet friends...

11 comments

  1. OK, so you whipped this up while waiting for something else to dry??!! :) I wish I could just make something half this amazing ... and it would take me HOURS!. :) Truly awesome Lee-Anne! LOVE the copper and aged copper look --- great colours, design, mix of producsts. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! This definitely doesn't look like a quickie project. The result is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lot of shimmer Lee-Anne! So pleased you joined us on HLS CAS challenge! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is awesome, Lee-Anne! I tried this technique over the weekend and I LOVE it! It is so easy and you get something different every time! I love how you've used the copper Perfect Pearls and guess what? I have some of those. Can't wait to give it a try! Love the bird too! Thanks for bringing this to share at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, this is amazing! The background looks fantastic and I love the look of the Copper Perfect pearls~I need to check into that product! Great job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your shine and copper tones. Great mixed media background for your stenciled monoprint bird. TFS Lee-anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW WOW WOW!! Lee-Anne, I am just always so blown away when I visit your blog! You are the master of mixing CAS with mixed media! Clean and simple, yet vibrant and exciting, all at the same time! LURVE your style, adore this card! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Lee-Anne... this card is gorgeous! I love the gold accents and the beautiful background! Very CAS yet so artsy! Love this!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Lee-Anne! wonderful colors and shimmer! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks fabulous .... I ,love the touch of shimmer. Thanks for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!