ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop - Day Two

Thursday, April 14, 2016




Hello again, stencil fans!  It's day two of the ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop with the STAMPlorations girls!


You can find all the details on the STAMPlorations blog right here.  There might be some prizes...just saying.  Commenting on the STAMPlorations blog, the rest of the design team member's blogs and my blog just might win you a prize :)  Commenting closes April 17 with the winners announced on April 19.

I used the same technique as yesterday but changed up the colors and used the Flutterby stencil and added some gold splatters.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Neenah Solar White and watercolor
Stamps:  STAMPlorations BOLD SENTIMENTS: Imagine
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
All the other stuff:  ARTplorations Flutterby stencil, Zig Gansai Tambi watercolors, large flat brush, Micron pen, Gold Colorshine Mist, foam adhesive

Check out what the other STAMPlorations girls have created to inspire you right here.

STAMPlorations products I used today:
ARTplorations Flutterby                              STAMPlorations BOLD SENTIMENTS: Imagine
preview-web-stencil-019-flutterby copy.jpeg                                     preview-STAMPlorations-Imagine  

Back soon with more my sweet friends...


26 comments

  1. One of my favorite stencils - used to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it ,outlining the stenciled images looks wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've showcased beautifully yet another of my favourite STAMPlorations stencils! Swooning over your gorgeous watercoloured butterflies...soft, delicate, dreamy...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love this stencil. I don't have it, yet (LOL) but you have definitely inspired me to buy it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK. I watched the video. Gotta try this. Why didn't I know about this BEFORE I threw away my Easter egg dyes ?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must try your beautiful technique Lee-Anne. TFS again. Love your CAS design. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a pretty card design...love this stencil

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a pretty card design...love this stencil

    ReplyDelete
  9. That butterfly is just scrumptious and delightful! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a great looking ... love this card too
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card. I really love the butterflies. The colors are great

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful butterfly! so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, just gorgeous Lee-Anne! I love the watercolour style work you did with the stencil, what a brilliant effect it created!! Stunning! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning, love the colours you've used, so artsy and that butterfly stencil is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these butterflies they look so delicate, fab card thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely work on
    your butterflies.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely work on
    your butterflies.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful, beautiful butterflies, Lee-Anne! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  19. my first stencil from Stamplorations and you did it so great on this technique
    great card Lee Anne..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the water color effect! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely, Lovely Card... the soft watercolor effect you achieved is sublime!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful card! Love the stenciled background :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. AMAZING! Love this technique. I need to get a micro pen. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!