Verve March Spotlight Hops Day Two

Monday, March 7, 2016














Welcome back to Day 2 of Verve's March Spotlight Hops!  The Verve Divas and special guests are back for another day of spotlighting our new release! Everything previewed this week is available to order in the Verve online store. So come hop along and take a closer look at the Coffee Helps and Cup for All Seasons die set.
Want to win some shiny new Verve? We'll be picking a random commenter on one of the hop spots below to win today's featured products! So be sure to leave a little comment on all the blogs below to increase your chances! Check out the Verve Blog today for the full hop list, a little more about our new products and all the prize info and deadlines!
Coffee HelpsCup for All Seasons Die Set

You should have arrived here from Laurie's blog if you are hopping in order :)

Today, I'm sharing a pocket letter to show the versatility of this set (among others).  If you're not familiar with pocket letters they were created by Janette Lane.  Here's a link to her blog explaining the background and how to make them.

For my pocket letter I've used some designer paper and added white gesso to it; some lightweight cork and a cute tiny striped envelope that I'll be tucking some stickers into.  I've stamped, colored and die cut most of the elements from this set to use, along with some other stuff from my stash.  Here are some close-ups:

Top row: (look at that sweet die cut coffee cup...the whipped cream topping just makes me happy)


Middle row: (snowflake die cut and take out coffee cup die cut)


Bottom row:  (more take out coffee cup die cuts, die cut leaves and a floral die cut coffee cup)



Your next stop on the hop is Mackie...enjoy!  Here's the complete list if you've gotten lost along the way.  Don't want you to miss out on the fabulous prizes!


Day 1 Hop List
1. Julee8. Mackie
2. Amber9. Marisa
3. Betty10. Maureen
4. Charmaine11. Stacey
5. Christyne12. Teresa
6. Laurie13. Vicki
7. Lee-Anne

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

63 comments

  1. The pocket letter is cute and it does show the "versatility of this set".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun set to create pocket letters with! Love how you showcased this wonderful new set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Gosh! I am in love with this pocket letter! I've always loved shakers best, but the PL cards are fast becoming my favorite. And yours is just perfect for a coffee lover like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many beautiful card!! This set is really useful and versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! All are fantastic! Love PL too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great project. Love all the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the little touches: cork, a beaded snowflake, a birdie perched on the coffee cup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous - all the little details make it shine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your creativity and Julee's stamps have the potential for unlimited fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea - a coffee pocket letter. Sure to make someone very, very happy. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun little pockets! It's like you made 9 mini cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great pocket letter, Lee-Anne.These stampsare perfectfor this.
    Each little card is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your idea for a wall project! If only I had more room on my walls!

    ReplyDelete
  14. your pocket letter is stunning, so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Terrific Idea...love the coffee themed stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never heard of a pocket letter before. It's a fun idea and a great way to show off different designs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! You were busy! Super awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow... what a cool project!!! you have showcased this stamp and die set to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cool project. Love how you incorporated all of the elements. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very Nice. :o) Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a wonderful idea. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful pocket letter!! Love the whip cream and all the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so awesome! I love every little pocket square! Darling!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous project! Love all the different looks.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Eeek! Love them all. What an awesomemidea. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've never heard of pocket letter; but gosh I sure can't wait to make one! This is such a great set of samples you created as well!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great variety--I really like the use of cork.

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW! These are all so beautifully done, Lee-Anne! Great detailing and design!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a great way to use all the new products. The cork is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your pocket letter,you'd be fun to swap with :)
    and the cork takes ink so well too

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my! What a FABULOUS pocket letter! Would make anyone smile...ear to ear ♥

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a creative little letter with all the different pockets!! Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh wow! The recipient of this is going to go nuts!!! Love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Awesome pocket letter project! What a treat for someone to get this! Love this awesome Coffee Helps set and the dies to go along with it! Fabulous release!

    ReplyDelete
  35. How AWESOME....love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow-what a great way to show so many of the stamps and dies in this set!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Super cute pocket cards! I love making these! Love coffee cups

    ReplyDelete
  39. Super cute pocket cards! I love making these! Love coffee cups

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love your Pocket Letter display. Great use of the stamps and I love all your backgrounds too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  41. These are just amazing! Love every little detail!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great work on all of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. What a great project!! Each one is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Versatility is right about Coffee Helps set. Thanks for the tip about making Pocket Letters.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow all of these cards are fantastic! Thanks for showcasing this set with so many examples. I especially like the cork background. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  46. This set has some pretty cups in it. Fun cards, I like the cork.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow these are all gorgeous! What a wonderful way to showcase this set and show the versatility of it.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wow these are wonderful. Thanks for sharing them.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wowzers! Perfect showing of this beautiful stamp set with your pretty designing!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I haven't tried pocket letters yet but yours is inspiring! Love the versatility of these stamps and dies. Great job!
    Sandra Smith

    ReplyDelete
  51. I haven't tried pocket letters yet but yours is inspiring! Love the versatility of these stamps and dies. Great job!
    Sandra Smith

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wow - so creative! Thanks for the link explaining about pocket letters.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Such a lovely group of cards. A great release!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Aren't you smart to make a whole SET of ATCS! Gorgeous and the colors make me want to face plant! Ha, hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  55. This is cool!! I am not familiar with pocket letters so this is a new concept to me and I love how you really showcased the featured set. I know a lot of coffee lovers who would love this. I love the pops of colors you brought in to each little card. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!