Verve March Spotlight Hops Day Four

Wednesday, March 9, 2016








Welcome back to Day 4 of Verve's March spotlight Hops!  The Verve Divas and special guests are back for another day of spotlighting our new release! Everything previewed this week is available to order in the Verve online store. So come hop along and take a closer look at Simply Amazing, and the Simply Daisies and Amazing Adjectives die sets.
Want to win some shiny new Verve? We'll be picking a random commenter on one of the hop spots below to win today's featured products! So be sure to leave a little comment on all the blogs below to increase your chances! Check out the Verve Blog today for the full hop list, a little more about our new products and all the prize info and deadlines!

You should have arrived here from Laurie's blog if you are hopping in order :)

Simply AmazingSimply Daisies Die Set
Amazing Adjectives Word Die Set



I love working with watercolors!  Just added three shades of Distress Inks to my watercolor paper and dried it.  Then the fun begins :)  I've die cut the three sentiments from the Amazing Adjectives Word Die Set from my watercolored background and then cut them again in craft foam.  Then they were layered and I added some Wink of Stella for some shine (that doesn't show up in my picture!).

Hope you've got your sunglasses on for this next one :)  I placed some Distress Inks on my craft mat and sprayed them with a bit of water, then I pulled my watercolor paper through the inks until the entire paper was covered.  Next, I heat embossed the daisies in white.  I die cut a couple of the smaller daisies with the Simply Daisie Die Set and colored them with my Zigs.  Then for some added sparkle...lots of Wink of Stella.


                   


The sentiment is stamped and then I added the "awesome" die cut from the Amazing Adjectives Word Die set.  A smattering of sequins and done!

Your next stop on the hop is Mackie...enjoy!  Here's the complete list if you've gotten lost along the way.  Don't want you to miss out on the fabulous prizes!

Day 4 Hop List
1. Julee8. Mackie
2. Amber9. Marisa
3. Betty10. Maureen
4. Charmaine11. Stacey
5. Christyne12. Teresa
6. Laurie13. Vicki
7. Lee-Anne

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

53 comments

  1. What a fun watercolor creations! Great dimension on sentiments, love both pretty creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh... your watercolouring is wonderful! Love the sweet palettes and the sentiments look great with them! fab new release, so useful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Litterally "Simply Amazing"! I love the daisies put on your card!!! But both of your cards are really beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And your card is pretty special, too!
    PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your projects are lovely! I love the water colored adjectives that blend into your background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love the artsy look you have done to your cards.
    Dolores

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these watercolored cards are so pretty and looks to be so much fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both of your card designs! I especially love the new word dies and how you used them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved that you used just words on your first card. It is so pretty. It is my personal fave of your two cards. But you did a bang up technique on the daisy card giving us lots of options to Copy. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful inspiration! Thanks for sharing. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you watercolored the die cuts to coordinate with the background, and bright is just what I need on this cloudy spring break. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of your cards are absolutely fabulous!!!!Love the watercoloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards with great color combos! Love the word dies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Gorgeous cards! Love the yummy watercolor, the die cuts, the flowers....Everything! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG how did you do the first one, it is wonderful. Second card is great too. Hope to see you on here again.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow, what gorgeous cards. That first card is perfect to boost someone's morale ---a perfect encouragement card. The rich colours of the second one along with the white embossing and wink of stella are all so perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  18. both of your cards are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The word fits. Your cards are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The word fits. Your cards are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful flower card, love the adjective dies!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, stunning cards, Lee-Anne! I can't wait to get these products!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are both beautiful! I really LOVE that first one with the watercolored die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow!!! Beautiful cards, amazing word dies!! You really showcased the new release beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love how you used the sentiment with the word dies on the first card and gorgeous bg and colour combo on the second :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. both cards are just amazing... love the watercolored backgrounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Both cards are so beautiful, but your first card is stunning and my favorite on this day on this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Two absolutely beautiful cards Lee Ann!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super creative cards! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is the first time I've seen one of your cards...it's gorgeous! I hope to check your blog more often now.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful cards. Love how you water colored the words with the background. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  32. I think the daisy card is so fun and I am loving the adjective dies.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful cards! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the adjective word dies cut from foam and watercolored. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your watercoloring. These cards are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love your cards! Very unique designs and lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great cards to showcase these lovely dies and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such beautiful coloring
    on all your cards!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  39. beautiful water coloring! I like the blues and yellows and the die cuts for this blog hop is wonderful! I really would love to have them

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great use of the Amazing Adjectives dies on that first card!
    I love the bright orange and yellows on the second card! Perfect for the daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow Lee-Anne, these are just gorgeous! I love how you used the 3D words to create texture in the background on the first card, so genius!! Beautiful colours too. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. You've done a great job at highlighting the Amazing Adjectives. Great job on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wonderful watercoloring! Really loving these word dies!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Honey honey! I am thrilled to see this, my first peek of the new Verve! GORGEOUS new dies and the coordinating sentiments are brilliant! Your cards make me want to buy them RIGHT NOW. Seriously! Ha, hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow, this is super awesome!!! Reminds me of my wedding colors and the joy I had on my wedding day. Love this card and that background is just stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Your cards are beautiful. LoVe how you used your watercolors. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  47. Your bold colours on both cards are lovely, Lee-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love your colors and great card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  49. gorgeous cards - every single one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wonderful color combos on both cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!