Today is Full of Possibilities


Just playing around with a new TCW stencil I recently purchased.  I believe I just may be a "stencilaholic" if there is such a term...LOL

I reversed the stencil so that I could add the sentiment sticker in the lower right corner.  Just stenciled with some light modeling paste and waited for it to dry.  I like working with the light modeling paste because it dries quicker and I'm impatient :)

Then I got out my Twinkling H20s and dabbed on some color through the stencil.  And, once that was dry, I added some shading with a Stabilo pencil and a water brush.  There's a bit of soft sparkle from the H20s that doesn't really show up in my picture.  The sentiment sticker is from Tim Holtz.

Quite simple to do really and I love the look!

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

Labels: , ,