Tim's Tag March 2016


Hello, crafty lovelies!  I'm in just under the wire with my Tim's Tag this month.  I was waiting for my Distress Crayons to arrive and luckily they did today :)  So I'm a very happy camper!  Let me tell you...they were worth the wait.  Creamy, luscious colors...they blend so beautifully with my favorite tool...my finger.

Here's Tim's glorious tag:

2016TAG

As is the case with his tags this year, they are a re-mix of some of  his wonderful techniques.  Check out all the details right here.

I had a lot of fun with this one, as always doing my own thing.  This tag is a larger format #10 size, which I needed to incorporate the bird die I wanted to use.  And my tag ended up with sort of a wood look to it...purely accidental.  It happened while blending some of the Distress Crayons.  Yay for happy accidents!  And something I'll be playing with again, next time intentionally :)

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Crowded Attic paper stash from Tim
Ink:  Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Stamps:  not a one
All the other stuff:  #10 tag, burlap twine, Tim's Laboratorie Tissue Tape, Tim's Bigz Bird Silhouette die, Distress Crayons, Tim Holtz Mixed Media Thinlets die, Tim Holtz Alpha Parts Framed, Collage Glue Stick and Ranger Shiny Transfer Foil Sheets, Distress Spray Stains, gesso

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

Labels: , ,