In the Pink


Having a play day today!  Wanted something bright and cheery as we are about to get upwards of 5 cm. of snow.  Mother Nature's way of reminding us that while the calendar says spring...it's just not quite here yet :)

Another card for the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, as well as a couple of other challenges...


My background was made by adding Versamark through my stencil and then heat embossing in white.  Then I added three colors of Distress Ink to my craft mat, spritzed them with water and dragged my watercolor paper through it.  Once it was dry, I added some gold mica paste through a different stencil.

More heat embossing for the sweet little coffee cup and sentiment...this time in gold.  Yes, I know, I'm still on that gold kick!  A bit of gold cording and a smattering of sequins and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  watercolor, vellum and Neenah Solar White
Ink:  Distress and Versamark
Stamps:  Verve Coffee Helps
All the other stuff:  Verve Cup for All Seasons die set, TCW stencils, white embossing powder, gold embossing powder, gold cording, gold mica paste, sequins, adhesives

Challenges entered:
Mojo Monday #440

The Card Concept #51 - this could fall into the classy & elegant category or the mixed media category

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

Labels: , , ,