Go Bold or Go Home


No need to explain that title is there?

I'm playing along with a few challenges today.

My background is a piece of designer paper that's been pulled through some Distress Paints, dried, distressed, stenciled, and then I added more gold using some foil sheets.  As I've said lately, I'm a little totally obsessed with gold.

The butterfly has been painted with gold paint and then I added mica flakes, glass glitter, and some beads.  The same treatment was used on the flowers and the chipboard sentiment. Some die cut leaves in black and Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker complete the card.

Here's a close up of the detail I added to the butterfly:



Here's what I used:
Paper:  unknown designer paper and Gina K. Black
Ink:  Versamark
Stamps:  none
All the other stuff:  Distress Paints, Tim Holtz Schoolhouse stencil, Ranger Sticky Embossing Powder, Tim Holtz distressing tool, misc. chipboard circle, Penny Black Holly & Berries die, Ranger Transfer Foil Sheets, Finnabair Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint, Finnabair Glass Glitter, Finnabair Mica Flakes, Finnabair Glass Beads, heavy gel medium, foam tape, Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker, misc. flowers, Distress Spray Stains

Challenges entered:
Frilly and Funkie:  Hip to be Square using brighter colors from the hippie era
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  anything goes - they are showcasing Ranger Products
Anything But Cute Challenge #11:


Back soon with more my sweet friends...

Labels: , , ,