Create Your Destiny - Just Be You


Hello!  I'm so happy to be back with another Stencil Sunday project and a reminder for the mixed media challenge.

Would love to have you join us for the mixed media challenge this month.  As always, it's an anything goes challenge that must be a mixed media piece...tags, art journal pages, home decor, etc....anything but a card.  The winner will receive a $15 STAMPlorations gift certificate or 2 ARTplorations stencils. And the top picks receive an ARTplorations stencil of their choice. 



This starts with some designer paper...I worked with the colors in it when adding all my different mediums.  Just ripped up my paper and starting adding it randomly with Matte Medium.  Then I mixed up some Fiber Paste with some inks to create sort of a cement color and added it through my Flutterby stencil.  

Next, I added a couple of colors of Lindy's Stamp Gang mists.  There's lots of shimmer from them.  Then some stamping (Mixed Media Grunge, Mixed Media Elements, Hope Blooms, and BOLD SENTIMENTS:  Create) with Archival Ink, followed by more stenciling with Flutters and Splatters LARGE...this time I used my finger and a Pitt Artist Big Brush.  More of the same color was added randomly, with, you guessed it...my finger.  I took a little liberty with the "just be you" stamp and added a little arrow to the "y"...

Would love to see you add a project to the Mixed Media Challenge...hope to see you there!

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

Labels: , ,