Pop Splat Sploosh

Tuesday, February 16, 2016


So call me crazy, but when I got this new set called Color My World from WPlus9, the first thing I thought of was making a mess!  I thought of the paint going pop, splat, sploosh!  Lucky you...you don't get to visit my messy studio...sometimes there are indeed bits of this...blobs of that...I am such a messy artist.

Added a bit of paper to the bottom of the card to anchor the design...and there's Glossy Accents on the little paint blobs and on the tube of paint.

A quick and easy CAS card today...back soon with more...

Challenges entered:
Inkspirational #102






3 comments

  1. Love it Lee-Anne, a CAS pop piece of Art! Adore the glossy accents. Thanks for joining Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Love your POP SPLAT SPLOOSH ... such a perfect CAS design. You're right, the black polka-dot paper really anchors the design. LOVE IT, my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! I love the pop of color, the design with the bold sentiment, and the use of sequins! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!