Negative Painting

Thursday, February 4, 2016


More homework from my Watercolor for Cardmakers Intermediate Techniques class.  This, like the other techniques from this class, requires a lot of practice.  I'm getting there...just need to spend more time practicing.

Cannot begin to tell you how amazing this class is...so many fabulous techniques by the instructors. And let me just say...Dawn Woleslagle from WPlus9 is an amazing artist as well as instructor!

Here's a link to the class if you are interested.

I've used Arches 140# cold pressed paper with M. Graham and Winsor & Newton Professional watercolors.  The leaves are from Technique Tuesday Give Thanks and the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp's Square Sayings.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

8 comments

  1. Psssshhhh getting there?! Girl, you've arrived. This card is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! You are an amazing artist Lee-Anne!! Great job with this technique of negative painting. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Becca - gorgeous! I have yet to do any homework, but hoping it will happen at a retreat next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are really learning some amazing techniques in that class, and you are putting it to fabulous use too! This is just incredible, what an amazing whirlwind of colour! Just love the leaf imprints, and the sequins add just the right amount of flair! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Lee-Anne, your negative watercolored leaves design is absolutely Stunning. By far the best in the Day 1 gallery. I made 2 cards using this technique, but still want to make one with leaves. I need so much more practice. TFS my friend and always inspiring us all :-) Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!