Deepti Popped Blog Hop

Monday, February 1, 2016

Yes, we have a new little addition to the STAMPlorations team to celebrate!  Congrats to Deepti and Vikas on the arrival of their son, Siddharth!  And what better way to celebrate than with a blog hop. Check out all the details right here.


The background of my card has been made with the Oh My Stars! ARTplorations stencil.  I've used a stencil monoprint technique and then stamped some stars from Deepti's Balloons and Banners set. The balloons and hearts are from the same set.  There's some white Wink of Stella on the balloons. I've also paper pieced a coffee cup from Sketchy Coffee Cups and grounded it with a stamp from the Mixed Media Elements set.  The sentiment is computer generated.

The linky will be open for two weeks so you can join in the fun.

Again, big congrats, Deepti!  Can't wait to see a picture of your sweet little one!

Back soon with more my sweet friends...



10 comments

  1. Super fun! She will have to get her coffee this way for awhile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card ... I love that background xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Lee-Anne! I love how you've placed the little hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the paper piecing and the stunning background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card that Deepti will love. Always love your monoprint backgrounds! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!