Tim's Tag January 2016

Friday, January 29, 2016


Hello, my bloggy lovelies!  It's great to be back :)  Life has been getting in the way of  art lately but here I am with my Tim's tag for the month of January.  Whew!  Just in under the wire!

Here's his beauty for the month:

2016TAG

This year he's doing a remix of  various techniques he's used over the years. This month it's the chalkboard technique and the industrious metal technique.

I've stayed true to the entire design, of course using what I have. My sweet little camera is from his Souvenir Adornments, I've used one of his Metal Word Bands that has been aged with some Distress Paints.  The stamp is from one his Stamper's Anonymous Classics #1 and the embossing folder is called Airmail.


Back soon with more my sweet friends...

6 comments

  1. OMG Lee-Anne, another artsy stunning tag my friend! You amaze me with all your depth and creativity on a tag. Must really be incredible IRL when you can touch all the texture and see how the light effects the media. Wow! TFS my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing design Lee-Anne!! And gorgeous mix of techniques. Hope Bryan is feeling better. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous take on Tim's tag Lee-Anne. Love the addition of the camera in the center of the compass, how very clever! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty tag, love all the texture and colour! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun. I like all the texture changes and of course the chalk board look. Nicely done, I say.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool look. Makes me want to go play.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!