Stencil Sunday Washed Silk Flowers


Hello, it's time for another Stencil Sunday project and mixed media challenge.

Would love to have you join us for the mixed media challenge this month.  As always, it's an anything goes challenge that must be a mixed media piece...tags, art journal pages, home decor, etc....anything but a card.  The winner will receive a $15 STAMPlorations gift certificate or 2 ARTplorations stencils. And the top picks receive an ARTplorations stencil of their choice.



Years ago I had a washed silk skirt and shirt so I based my project today on my memories of that. Started out with a layer of regular white gesso and when that dried, I stenciled the  Happy Flowers (Large) with clear gesso. Then I just started adding several shades of Brushos with a paint brush and added some Inka Gold highlights with my fingers.

Check out what the rest of the design team has made to inspire you right here.  Cannot wait to see what you make!  Just a gentle reminder...this is not a card challenge...it's anything BUT a card.

Happy Flowers (Large)
preview-web-stencil-040-happyflowersLARGE

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

Labels: , , ,