Christmas Goodies

Wednesday, January 6, 2016


Ah...new crafty goodies for Christmas...lucky me!  Itching to play with some watercolor today so that's where I headed with this.

Very simple card...just stamped the Tim Holtz "Iced Coffee" image in Archival Ink, added some splashes of watercolor and topped off this yummy concoction with some "whipped cream".  OK, it's actually a snow marker from Marvy that's been in my stash forever.

Thanks to my sweet bro for the new Tim Holtz set.  However, this little gem was also in my stocking courtesy of him.  Funny guy!



Challenges entered:

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


Back soon with more my sweet friends...

12 comments

  1. Fabulous! Love the whipped cream. You've got such a thoughtful brother;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Your brother is fun! Awesome choice of the Tim Holtz set. Gorgeous watercolouring and the whipped cream looks good enough to eat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is YUMMY, Lee-Anne! Love the details and that "whipped cream"! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Something New” Challenge! BTW your brother is so sweet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun creative gifts from your brother Lee-Anne:-) Is he artsy too? Love your watercolor wash too. TFS my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lee-Anne! What a super cute card. I just wanted to let you know about our Anything Goes challenges at Word Art Wednesday. Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp $25. I hope you will stop by to play along with us!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth, Owner
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the colours you have used. This stamp is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Lee-Anne!! I just love how you use the water colour technique to add a dash of vibrancy and a wonderful design! Love your 3D foam, awesome!! happy weekend to you! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so fun and wonderfully watercolored! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, love the cream on top !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card, loved the whipped cream! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love this. That awesome splash of color in the background and the awesome coffee cup with the frothy topper. so cool!thanks for linking up to the curtain call.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!