Tim's Tag December 2015

Friday, December 18, 2015


My last Tim's Tag of 2015...where did the year go?

Here's Tim's amazing tag for December:

12 tags of 2015 - December | www.timholtz.com

And mine looks nothing like it :)  I was inspired to use some old and some new Tim's stuff.  No burlap left in my stash so stamped a textured background to simulate burlap and then stenciled the background with his Hollybough stencil.  

Made the poinsettia with his Tattered Poinsettia die and added texture with his Bubble Wrap embossing folder.  Used some Multi Medium Matte with Distress Stickles Dry Glitter to add a bit of sparkle.  Used the "25" from his Plaquettes and added some Yuletide Fasteners to it and the Linen Ribbon.  Lots of old Idea-ology products make up with tassel under the poinsettia.  My sentiment is one of the Christmastime Flashcards that's been inked up a bit.  Also, you'll see a piece from the Festive Ephemera Pack down the right side.  Whew!  That's a lot of Tim stuff!

Had a blast making my tag and hope to do all 12 in 2016!

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

7 comments

  1. STUNNING!!! Best version of this tag EVER!! Thanks for all the inspiration Lee-Anne, I just popped in to send you big hugs and wishes for a very Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Wow, Wow Lee-Anne!!!! Absolutely Amazing Mixed Media and embellishment details on your over the top gorgeous tag. I'm sure you made Tim proud! Your tag would make a beautiful addition to your yearly Christmas decor. TFS my sweet friend. Thank you for inspiring me this year mf. I can't wait for your 2016 creations!

    A Big Hug, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun tag -- love the added hanging charm too! Merry Christmas to you and your's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great version of Tim's tag Lee-Anne! love your bue poinsettia and all the wonderful jewels hanging off it! Have a lovely Christmas! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positively stunning! Love all the amazing details. Hope you have the merriest of Christmases!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous tag Lee-Anne!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I'm loving this blue and kraft combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!