Thank You and Merry Christmas!

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

No card today...just a few words to thank you for all the kindness you've extended over the past year. I wanted you to know how much each and every one of you that continue to follow me on my artistic quest is truly appreciated!  When I look back over the years of blogging, the one constant is the genuine kindness extended to me by my fellow artists.  And for that, I am truly blessed!  You are what drives this blog.  You make me want to continue to learn and grow as an artist.  Thank you for that!

Wishing each and every one of you the merriest of Christmases and may you all bask in the love of family and friends over the holidays.

I'll be sharing some of my favorite cards from the past year over the next week or so, and as always...back soon with more my sweet friends...

With heartfelt thanks,



4 comments

  1. And thank YOU for sharing your talent, Lee-Anne! Your cards are works of art and I'm always in awe whenever I see your creations. I'm very blessed to know you -- if I ever find our way to Canada, I won't leave there without seeing you (and watching you create art!). Thank you for everything, and I mean everything! You've no idea how much it means to be teamies with one of the most creative and awesome artists on blogland. Wishing you and Bryan a merry Christmas. Love from from me and David, and lots of raspberries from Kathryn hehe :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echoing Shery's sentiments ... you are an amazing artist Lee-Anne. I am in awe of your talent and I have learned so much from you. Thank you!

    Wishing you and Bryan a wonderful Christmas and a glorious, happy and healthy 2016. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sentiments above are oh so true! It is so much fun to see your creations! You are not just a blogger but an artist! Have a great Christmas and all the best to you and Bryan in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the sweetest and most talented Mixed Media Artist I know Lee-Anne! TFS and Inspiring all of us this past year my friend.
    Wishing you and Bryan a very Merry Christmas and Happy, Healthy and Creative New Year. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!