Stencil Sunday Funky Fa La La Tag

Sunday, December 13, 2015


Hello, creative lovelies!  I'm back with another Stencil Sunday project!  And, since I'm still working on my Christmas tags that's my focus for today :)

Would love to have you join us for the challenge this month.  As always, it's an anything goes challenge that must be a mixed media piece...tags, art journal pages, home decor, etc....anything but a card.  The winner will receive a $15 STAMPlorations gift certificate or 2 ARTplorations stencils. And the top picks receive an ARTplorations stencil of their choice.


I started out by sponging some white craft ink through the ARTplorations Christmas Trees stencil and when that was dry, I added more color with silver and gold markers.  The star is from Oh My Stars! and I just used the gold marker for that.  The edges were lightly sponged with white ink and then I added a border with the gold marker.  The snowy look was created with the edge of a spatula and the white craft ink.  There's more gold marker on the seam binding.  The tag was completed with a sentiment from the STAMPlorations Joyful stamp set.

More inspiration can be found right here.


ARTplorations stencils used:
Oh My Stars!                                  Christmas Trees
preview-web-stencil-009-stars.jpeg                         preview-web-stencil-011-christmastrees.jpeg         

STAMPlorations stamps used:
stmp1075.jpeg

Back soon with more my sweet friends...



5 comments

  1. Oh boy Lee-Anne, love how you used that stencil, and the dark colours are so rich and vintage! A simple tag, yet full of depth and interest! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you've colored the circles of your tree - what a great stencil and lovely tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lee-Anne. I love your gold accents and creative way you added your snow. TFS my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Lee-Anne! Love the dark background with your white and metallic sponged tree. Spatula, huh??!! :) What a great idea. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!