Something Other Than Christmas

Tuesday, December 15, 2015


Just sharing a quick and easy wedding design I created earlier this year during my time on the Dirty Dozen over at Splitcoaststampers.

Used the stencil monoprint technique with three shades of Distress Inks and my ARTplorations Old Rose Prints to create the background.  Added a bit more sponging in all three colors and then added some water droplets.

When that was dry I stamped the image and sentiment from STAMPlorations Newlyweds and then painted the bride's dress with H20s.

Happened to find the butterfly rhinestones in my stash...they worked perfectly :)

Back soon with more my sweet friends...



5 comments

  1. Oh my this is gorgeous! love those colors together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa...I second Deepti! "Ethereal" was first thing that came to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful Lee-Anne! I have never had the urge to purchase that stencil...until now! Your background is stunning and I love the bride and groom stamp, so elegant! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely wedding card Lee-Anne - the wedding couple look wonderful stamped over that wonderful stenciled background! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this rosy background with this simple sketchy stamp! Fabulousness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!