ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop - Day 3



It's day three of the ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop!  Click on the link to see what rest of the team has in store for you and get all the deets on how to enter.

                            

This card starts out by stamping a couple of images from the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Elements set with glue.  Then I've added some transfer foil by rubbing it with my fingers.  I quickly washed my stamps with soap and warm water to remove any glue residue.

Next, I inked my Nativity Angel stencil with some Distress Ink.  Then added a few droplets of Perfect Pearls mist and some stars.  The sentiment is from the STAMPlorations Joyful set.

Prizes:
Extra prizes for those who participate in the Flash Stencil Project Linky Party and link up by December 13: 
Back soon with more my sweet friends...

Labels: , , ,