ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop - Day 1



We've got a Stencil Blog Hop happening this week!  Are you up for a blog hop with prizes?  Click on the link to see what rest of the team has in store for you and get all the deets on how to enter.

                       


The background for my tag was made by stamping some of the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Elements stamps with archival ink and then smooshing my tag through some Distress Paints.  Once that was dry, I used translucent embossing paste and the ARTplorations Holly Background stencil. When I lifted the stencil off the tag, I quickly added lots of glass glitter and tapped off the excess.  ou won't get real definition with a chunky glitter and a stencil...but still love the look!

Easy peasy sentiment with some washi tape and the only embellie is some hand-dyed seam binding to match the tag.

Prizes:
Extra prizes for those who participate in the Flash Stencil Project Linky Party and link up by December 13: 
Back soon with more my sweet friends...

Labels: , , , , ,