Anchored Special Stamp Release


It's time for another STAMPlorations stamp release hop.  This week we are featuring the new Anchored set by Dee's Artsy Impressions.



I randomly stamped both of the anchor images to create my background.  Both the large anchor and the life preserver were stamped in archival ink and then water colored.  Next I used a Copic marker to edge both the anchor and the life preserver, and added a bit of Wink of Stella.  That's what you might call the softer side of mixed media :)  Not obvious, but indeed still mixed media :)  Both elements were then fussy cut. I stamped one of the many options for sentiments on a little tag and then stamped the heart over top with Distress Ink. A little cheesecloth and a few stars complete the card.

Here's how the hop works:

Get inspired by checking out the amazing Design Team projects here.  Don't forget to comment to win!

Back soon with more my sweet friends...


Labels: ,