Stencil Sunday Christmas Tag

Sunday, November 8, 2015


Hello, creative lovelies!  Time for another Stencil Sunday project!

Looking for a quick and easy tag to make...here it is.  Using my Oh My Stars stencil, I inked up my tag with Versamark and added clear embossing powder.  Once that was done, I used my Christmas Reindeer stencil with some silver embossing paste. Left the antlers smooth, but took my spatula and added texture to the rest of the reindeer.

The "joy" sentiment was stamped on a punched circle and added with some foam tape for more dimension.  Just happened to have some seam binding the same color, so that finishes off the tag.

Would love to have you join us for the challenge this month.  As always, it's an anything goes challenge that must be a mixed media piece...tags, art journal pages, home decor, etc....anything but a card.  The winner will receive a $15 STAMPlorations gift certificate or 2 ARTplorations stencils. And the top picks receive an ARTplorations stencil of their choice.





ARTplorations stencils used:
Christmas Reindeer                                  Oh My Stars
preview-web-stencil-033-christmasreindeer                                      preview-web-stencil-009-stars.jpeg

STAMPlorations stamps:
HOLIDAY SKETCHES:  Christmas Candles
stmp1071.jpeg

Challenges entered:
Twelve Tags of Christmas with Loll & Friends
Twelve Tags of Christmas

Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge:  tag


Back soon with more my sweet friends...

7 comments

  1. LOVE!! :) That silvery reindeer with the texture looks amazing!! Beautiful tag, my sweet friend! Thanks for linking up to my tag event! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tag! Love your creation and that deer stencil!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the silver deer - so festive and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag! This must have taken you a long time to make. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tag, great colors and stenciling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation. love all the texture and the gorgeous colors. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge LesLee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag .... love all the fabulous texture. Thanks for playing along with the HLS Mixed Media challenge. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!