Peaceful Scene

Monday, November 23, 2015


What ARE they looking at?  That's the first thing that crossed my mind after I completed this card.

This is my final card as a guest designer over at the Splitcoaststampers color challenges.  I've had such fun doing this...thanks so much to the team for inviting me!

The colors we are working with this week are Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe and Chocolate Chip - and the dessert option is to use a die cut or a punched element.

I did some reverse masking with some Distress Ink and then stamped the trees and the sentiment. The deer are from Memory Box...they were watercolored and also inked with a couple of shades of Distress Ink.  After seeing some tags in Loll's tag event using some Stampendous Frantage...I dusted mine off and used that for the snow.  Funny how there are things in your stash that you forget to use until someone jogs your memory :)

Challenges entered:
ATCAS #77:  dimension


Addicted to Stamps #171:  anything goes


Always Playing with Paper:  Christmas

The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge:  Texture



Back soon with more my sweet friends...

18 comments

  1. GOR-GEOUS!! LOVE how you've used this fantastic colour combo. And the frantage adds lots of dimension. You are so talented, my friend! Thanks for playing along at ATCAS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW!! Oh Le-Anne, this is just stunning!! Love it all, the big pink moon, those silhouetted trees, your sweet reindeer and that wonderful sparkly snow! An enchanting holiday scene! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous mf...we must be on the same wavelength...my card also uses the deer die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is SO lovely! What gorgeous colours and design! Thank you for playing at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous scene and lovely mix of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! Love the reindeers and snow!!!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I love using frontage and once you've dusted it off it becomes a favourite...until the next idea comes along x Love the colours you've used and the reverse masking. Gorgeous layout and yes what are they looking at?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lee Ann, this is just gorgeous! I LOVe the color combo and the scene you created! So happy you joined us at The Challenge this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card..love your beautiful scene! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is just lovely! I love the use of colours - and the frantage

    ReplyDelete
  12. First off....the deer are amazing! I wanted to reach into my monitor and touch them cuz they look so real! Beautiful inking in an fabulously unpredictable color! Adore your card, admire your talent! Thanks for sharing with us at 'the challenge' :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply gorgeous card -- I absolutely love the color combo and the deer are colored so realistically! What a lovely little scene!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness such a pretty scene :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, love the texture! Thanks for playing at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Card!! I love the texture of the snow!! Thank you so much for playing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. really lovely card. love the scene inside the circle spillling out to the scene with the deer. so cool. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so beautiful! Love the mixed media aspect of this very modern card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!