One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #21

Tuesday, November 3, 2015


I'm back with another One Layer Christmas Card Challenge.  Can you believe it's November?  Wow! Where did the year go?  It seems the older I get, the more quickly the years go by :)

Here's our theme for this challenge:


The challenges are always one layer, always anything goes and this week's optional twist is "reindeer". As always, the challenge is to create a one layer card only and if you use the optional twist, you'll be entered into the monthly random drawing. Each card = one entry, so feel free to enter often to increase your chances to win.

Added some Distress Inks to my watercolor paper complete with splashes.  The rest is just simple stamping.  The Penny Black deer stamp is one I've had for ages...and still one of my faves!   I faded out the dots under the partial stamping of the Clearly Besotted sentiment, just as the watercolor fades to that side.  Quick and easy to duplicate if you are needing to mass produce some cards...


Back soon with more my sweet friends...


12 comments

  1. Wow Lee-Anne! That is a stunning one layer card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE That blue color of paint! Gorgeous olc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to say Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

      Delete
  3. Ok - you know me... I've never been much for one layer cards... but this? This took my breath away! Seriously beyond incredibly lovely. Totally pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!!!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful one layer card! Love the blue and the reindeer. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how it looks like your reindeer is jumping out of ice cold water:-) TFS Lee-Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a dreamy background..and beautifully added reindeer! A fantastic one layer! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning! I love the watercolor with the reindeer, beautiful combination. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another classic "one layer L-A"! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!