Giving Thanks Blog Hop

Wednesday, November 25, 2015



The STAMPlorations girls have a special blog hop today celebrating Thanksgiving:

                            

How the blog hop works:

  • Comment on this post.
  • Visit ALL the designers' blogs and comment on their featured project(s).
  • Commenting closes on Friday, November 27, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
  • We'll randomly select a winner of a stamp set (winner's choice!) from comments left on all the blogs and announce it on Sunday, November 29.

Here's how my card was made.  I stamped the background script from STAMPlorations Mixed Media Elements in gold ink and heat set it.  Next I rubbed a little brown archival ink into the large leaf stamp from Trendy Leaves before it was inked with some Hero Arts rust colored ink.  The sentiment is from the Dee's Artsy Impressions set called Frames & Flowers.  Some splatters of gold and a few sequins and done!

Wishing all my American friends and family a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Back soon with more my sweet friends...





31 comments

  1. Oh my gosh! I LOVE this!! I think I may have to CASE this design. It's just fabulous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold embossing adds great element to the card. I love the colorful background and playfulness in these card

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold embossing adds great element to the card. I love the colorful background and playfulness in these card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card feels like an autumn day. Lovely. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Le-Anne, your card is really amazing!! Love the extra splatters of gold!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done with the green and gold! Reminds me of the Robert Frost poem! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love alll the elements you have used and your layout! Fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful desgn with the text stamping and pretty leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome CAS card -- love the solid stamping

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous design Lee-Anne, love this. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice - love the script background in gold; elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Lee-Anne, love those leaves with the gold script. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning CAS design and wonderful color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! Love the fall colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Great colors and I loved that golden splashs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect CAS- great colors...love the tinge of Gold Lee-Anne! Happy Thanksgiving to you.. :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning with modern style and perfect text stamping in gold! Great graphic, love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Lee-Anne! I love the little splashes of gold, so elegant and warm. Happy Thanksgiving to you from Canada! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved the delicate script in gold and leaves look fab on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome looking collage style card mf....love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a stunning CAS card! Love the little touch of metallic shimmer you added with the splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Simple and elegant. Although I know it wasn't "simple" to create. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE the design of this CAS card:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous Fall colours and leaves - right up my alley :) Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh this is so lovely! Love the splatter :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. The gold splatter adds a nice casual feel to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is superb, the text BG adds a fab detail to the design :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this! Those gold accents add the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!