Tim Holtz 12 Tags - October 2015 - Happy Halloween


As always, Tim Holtz has another fabulous tag this month:

TAG-PINTEREST

And since I don't have any of his new large dies for Halloween...had to improvise with what I had. Using some "old" paper from one of his previous Paper Stash collections, I die cut the tag and adhered it to a manila tag.  Loved his idea for adding inky splotches and did that with my stencil and some Black Soot Distress Ink, although I did soften the look with some Distress Paint.

Next, I distressed the edges with my Sanding Grip and inked it with some Walnut Distress Ink.  Then I added some Curiosities Remnant Rubs randomly around the tag...using partial rubs and complete ones.  Then came the cool spider web from his Industrious Stickers.  I left some of the areas intact between the webs.  Next I used another Remnant Rub on a Corked Vial and filled it with beads. Another little border strip from the Industrious Stickers was added to the bottom of the tag.  Then I smudged some Spiced Marmalade Distress Paint randomly on the tag.

Next, I added the "31" from his Plaquettes, a spider from the Industrious Stickers that I painted black with some Black Soot Distress Paint.  The Linen Ribbon has been distressed and one piece painted with Spiced Marmalade Distress Paint.  The little "happy" Typed Token was covered with Picket Fence Distress Paint and then some of the paint was removed.

That's it for today...back soon with more my sweet friends...