One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #20

Tuesday, October 20, 2015


I'm back with another One Layer Christmas card challenge.  The challenges are always one layer, always anything goes and this week's optional twist is "stocking". As always, the challenge is to create a one layer card only and if you use the optional twist, you'll be entered into the monthly random drawing.  Each card = one entry, so feel free to enter often to increase your chances to win.

Here's our theme for this challenge:




After scoring my watercolor paper, I smooshed it carefully through some Distress Inks that had been misted with Perfect Pearls.  IRL there's a lot of shimmer and those sequins are actually gold!  Please use your imagination :)

Check out the cards from the rest of the Design Team right here.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

4 comments

  1. Oh that BG is simply amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these one layer cards! I particularly love hearing about the techniques you used - and the technical terms like "smooshing" ;). And real gold sequins! You can never go wrong with sequins - or real gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely water coloured wash Lee-Anne, beautiful Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!