#Beautiful

Sunday, October 18, 2015


I'm sharing a card I recently made for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges at Splitcoaststampers. It's an annual card drive where stampers/card artists make cards to send to the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston.  This is the sixth year for the card drive.

This is  one of my favorite techniques to add color to a card.  I've used the stencil monoprint technique.  I've inked up my stencil with three shades of Distress Ink and misted the stencil before placing it on my watercolor paper.  Then I added some droplets of Prima Color Bloom before sponging on a bit more color.

Challenges entered:

Virginia's View Challenge #19:



7 comments

  1. WOW ... LOVE this card Lee-Anne! And I LOVE using your stencil monoprint technique as well ... your video really helped me so much with learning this technique. Your colours on this card are so gorgeous together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, LOVE that... I just pinned it to the TCW pin board... hope you don't mind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Lee-Anne! I love the mix of colours and the layer of splattering over the stencil print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You work wonders on your cards with those gorgeous creations, another awesome beauty !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bg and a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is seriously gorgeous, Lee-Anne! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colors and use of your wonderful stencil. The stencil has been on my wishlist. TFS my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!