ARTPlorations Linen Canvas

Friday, October 9, 2015

It's my turn for a tutorial over at ARTplorations today.  A very easy home decor piece!



Would love to have you join us for the challenge this month.  As always, it's an anything goes challenge that must be a mixed media piece...tags, art journal pages, home decor, etc....anything but a card.  The winner will receive a $15 STAMPlorations gift certificate or 2 ARTplorations stencils. And the top picks receive an ARTplorations stencil of their choice.



ARTplorations stencil used in the tutorial:

Happy Flowers
preview-web-stencil-027-happyflowers.jpeg

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

6 comments

  1. This is fabulous, Lee-Anne! I love the large crackle and variation of colour you've achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lee Anne! It's so beautiful! I love the effect of cracking. Great card.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! Love that crackling effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. How lovely! Love the vintage look to it paired with a very contemporary design. Maybe you should do a show for the local art gallery?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!