One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #18

Tuesday, September 15, 2015


I'm back with another One Layer Christmas card challenge.  The challenges are always one layer, always anything goes and this week's optional twist is "mistletoe".  As always, the challenge is to create a one layer card only and if you use the optional twist, you'll be entered into the monthly random drawing.  Each card = one entry, so feel free to enter often to increase your chances to win.



Yes, this is where I share my warped sense of humor with you.  When I saw all the "interesting" sentiments in this stamp set, knew it had to be mine :)

The background stamp (Stampington & Co. Wreath) was inked with three shades of Distress Inks and spritzed with water before stamping it on watercolor paper.  Once it was dry I stamped the sentiment and then added some white mistletoe berries with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

Check out what the rest of the Design Team has in store for you right here.

Challenges entered:

Merry Monday                   Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog    

Back soon with more my sweet friends...


12 comments

  1. What a great sentiment, Lee-Anne, and I love your pretty wreath behind it, too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! love the watercolor wreath!

    ReplyDelete

  3. After I stopped rolling on the floor because that sentiment is absolutely hilarious, I got up and really looked at that watercolor-y wreath. Great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your water colored wreath is stunning, and I love the sentiment...too, too funny! Thank you for my morning laugh! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. But beautiful card. Beautiful watercolor and colors. Curious inscription ...
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an interesting and unique card, it caught my eye right away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Love it! Oh, and particularly like the wreath "greens" with little liquid pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaha, love this. Those liquid pearls are so perfectly random on that gorgeous wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So creative, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love it! Gorgeous background and that sentiment is just wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that another awesome creation :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!