Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



Whoo hoo!  It's time for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

11638805_10207927413971348_1249712840_o


A great big thanks to Amy, Chaitali and Kimberly!  And thank you to all the amazing sponsors. Want to join in the fun?  Here's the link.

Although I'm not a coffee lover, I love participating in this blog hop...so many amazing designs from so many talented artists!

With the leaves turning all sorts of stunning colors here right now, there's lots of inspiration outdoors these days.  I've started by making a monoprint with my ARTplorations Coffee Cup stencil and some Distress Inks. Next, I added a little more inky goodness randomly with the same colors.  Then I spritzed the paper with water and blotted it.

Next, my stencil was inked up with Encore gold ink and heat embossed in gold.  Then I stamped the leaves from STAMPlorations Trendy Leaves in Archival Ink using both first and second generation stamping.  Since I was adding a black sentiment, a few leaves were stamped in black Archival Ink for continuity.

Challenges entered:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  No Designer Paper

Back soon with more my sweet friends...


Labels: , , ,