Dare to Dream

Wednesday, September 23, 2015


In love with some of the new Distress Inks this year...and was messing around with some color combos.  I really like this one!  It's Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon, and Blueprint Sketch.

I've partially heat embossed the ARTplorations Nestled Circles stencil with clear embossing powder. Then using the direct-to-paper method, added my three colors and spritzed it with water.  Next, I came back in with the same three colors and some stamps from the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Grunge set.

And, finally...the sentiment which is one of the STAMPlorations Subway Art Builders called Dare.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

3 comments

  1. Awesome design Lee-Anne. LOVE this colour combo. Haven't bought Blueprint Sketch ... but have Twisted Citron and Mermaid Lagoon and LOVE them together. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo awesome! I wish I could create cards like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your distress inks and stenciled heat embossed background Lee-Anne.. I have never tried heat EB with my stencils..cool technique. TFS my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!