Tim's August 2015 Tag - My Take

Thursday, August 13, 2015


Managed to find some time to do a Tim's Tag this month...yay!  Here's his amazing design for the month of August:

TAG-MAIN


I took a little more personal approach this month with my tag.  We'll be celebrating our 40th anniversary later this month, so that was my focus.  

Love the technique Tim used for his background!  Although I used the technique, I chose a different color palette and incorporated elements that focused on the occasion.  And no, that's not us in the picture...we aren't quite that old *grin*.  It's from Tim's "Found Relatives"...I was so happy to see a wedding picture among all the images...it worked perfectly!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Ranger manila tags
Ink:  Distress Ink
Stamps:  Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz - Shabby French
All the rest of the stuff:  Tag & Bookplate die,  Celebration Words Thinlet dies, Shape Strips Thinlet dies, Melange Tissue Wrap, Adage Ticket, Numerals, Linen Ribbon, Heirloom Roses, Pocket Cards, Found Relatives, sponge,  Tiny Attacher, Monocles Findings, 2015 Typed Tokens, Small Talk. alchol ink, Matte Multi-Medium

Back soon with more my sweet friends...


5 comments

  1. Wow Stunning Mixed Media tag Lee-Anne:-) Your gorgeous background is so beautiful and all your embellishments are so wonderful for your 40th Wedding Celebration. Congratulations my friend. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing tag Lee-Anne. Love all the elements and layers you've added. Congrats on your upcoming milestone anniversary! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, we used the same colors! Love what you've done and all of the elements that extend the tag! What a precious couple!!! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary and that tag is perfect and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!