Song Bird

Friday, August 28, 2015



Sharing another one of my Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen designs from earlier this year.

This was a different sort of process than a stencil monoprint.  I partially inked up my stencil with some Distress Inks, misted it and then placed it on the watercolour paper.  Then, it was lifted, I added a different color of Distress Ink, misted it and carefully placed it on the watercolour paper again, making sure that it was in the same spot (or close). This was repeated one more time.  Then I added a few water dribbles and finished the card.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Ranger watercolour and Bazzill Marshmallow
Inks:  Distress and Archival
All the other stuff:  Stencil Girl stencil, twine, wood heart.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...



1 comment

  1. Oh gorgeous! Wonderful results with your technique! and I have this delicious stencil so I can play with it to try and recreate this! beautiful! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!