Shirley's PartyDresses

Wednesday, August 26, 2015



STAMPlorations has a special release this week...it's party time featuring Shirley's PartyDresses!  Is this not adorable?  Look at all the girly goodness here:




I used some Distress Inks and the ARTplorations Flourishes stencil to create my background with a stencil monoprint. Then the dress, belt and sentiment were stamped in archival ink.  I've cut out the little bow, colored it and popped it up with some foam adhesive. For a little added sparkle, a sprinkle of sequins, some Wink of Stella on the bow and done!

Here's how the mini-release blog hop works:
- comment on this post
- visit the rest of the designer's blogs and the STAMPlorations blog and comment on the featured project(s),
- commenting closes August 28 at 11:55 p.m. Pacific
- one randomly picked commenter will win the set with the winner announced Sunday, August 30

And, for one week only, PartyDresses is available at 10% off - (that's $10.80 instead of $12)

Check out the amazing Design Team projects here.  Don't forget to comment to win!

Back soon with more my sweet friends...



15 comments

  1. Great card, I am seriously in love with this set! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you can make your own background then stamp your dress in black so that the background then becomes the
    palette of the dress. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful background you created to show off the pretty dress - love the bow! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun background to bring out the great dress!1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum oh yum!! Love your gorgeous background, waiting for some Stamplorations stencils and looking forward to playing/creating with them. Thanks for the fabulous inspirations and for sharing your talent with us Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing look also without the girl inside *lol
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, Lee-Anne! Fabulous mono print background, and I love how you popped the bow up and highlighted the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab arty background for the lovely dress stamp xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card...love the background...

    ReplyDelete
  10. The background of the card is so beautiful. Frills are my weakness so that dress is a showstopper for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the set and your background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lee-Anne
    I can not express the my gratitude in words. I also have you in my prayers.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the background. Fun card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!