One Layer Christmas Card Challenge # 16 Yuletide Cheer

Tuesday, August 18, 2015


It's time for another One Layer Christmas card challenge.  Can you believe it's just a little over four months until Christmas?  It's always an anything goes one layer challenge:


My background was made by smooshing my watercolor paper through various shades of Distress Inks and spray mists...mostly neutrals.  The tree was stenciled with one of the same inks and the snowflakes stamped in the same color.  I used my fingers to stamp to snowflakes...not so precise...just the way I like it :)

Check out the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team right here.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Strathmore 140# watercolor paper
Ink:  Distress Inks and Archival Inks
Stamps:  STAMPlorations Joyful and VIGNETTE:  Christmas Block
All the other stuff:  Lindy's Stamp Gang mists, ARTplorations Christmas Trees stencil, sponge

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

5 comments

  1. It's like that good ol' sleigh is just FLYING through the air! So pretty! I always love to come over here because you have such the neatest way of building up layers in your backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohooo what a stunning one layer card !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great background you created for your sleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background you created! Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your neutral colored background has so much depth Lee-Anne. I love it all. TFS my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!