Monday, August 17, 2015
I'm sharing a card from my Dirty Dozen work over at Splitcoaststampers. Now that I'm an alumni I'm able to share some of my work with you.
I was playing around with trying to take a monoprint from an alcohol ink background. It worked for me, so once that was done, I stamped the feather and chicken wire stamps in Distress Inks. Then I added some translucent embossing paste through a stencil and let that dry. The script image was stamped over top of the translucent embossing paste. A few random splatters, a simple stamped sentiment and done!
Here's what I used:
Paper: SU! and watercolor
Ink: Archival and Distress Inks
Stamps: Verve, Tim Holtz, PTI, A Stamp in the Hand
All the other stuff: alcohol inks, stencil, translucent embossing paste
Back soon with more my sweet friends...