Hi Friend!


I'm sharing a card from my Dirty Dozen work over at Splitcoaststampers.  Now that I'm an alumni I'm able to share some of my work with you.

I was playing around with trying to take a monoprint from an alcohol ink background.  It worked for me, so once that was done, I stamped the feather and chicken wire stamps in Distress Inks.  Then I added some translucent embossing paste through a stencil and let that dry.  The script image was stamped over top of the translucent embossing paste.  A few random splatters, a simple stamped sentiment and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! and watercolor
Ink: Archival and Distress Inks
Stamps:  Verve, Tim Holtz, PTI, A Stamp in the Hand
All the other stuff:  alcohol inks, stencil, translucent embossing paste

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

Labels: , ,