Hello Beautiful!

Sunday, August 30, 2015


The amazing Shery, owner of STAMPlorations, has given birth to a beautiful baby girl.

The team is throwing a little celebratory hop.  Check out all the cards from the Design Team and feel free to join in the festivities and add a card to the hop right here.




Sherry and David, we are so happy for you!  Welcome, baby Kathryn!

I went a little (ok a lot) vintage with this one.  It all started out with a piece of designer paper.  I added some thinned down gesso, some ink sprays, and some acrylic paint.  When that was dry, I used the Old Rose Prints stencil with some light modelling paste.  Then a bit more ink spray and acrylic paint on top of that.  I distressed the edges heavily and added a row of ribbon roses to complete the vintage feel.  My sentiment comes from Bloom Sketches  and BOLD Sentiments:  Hashtag Authentic.

Congratulations and big hugs, Shery!

Back soon with more my sweet friends...



18 comments

  1. This is stunning Lee-Anne, so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully gorgeous! Love the distressed vintage look. ☺ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully gorgeous! Love the distressed vintage look. ☺ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!! Love the distressed vintage look of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is sooo STUNNING! Lovely vintage look and the beautiful subtle colors!! :)
    Congrats to STAMPlorations !! <3
    Glad to be a part of celebration! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not your typical baby card but gorgeous.
    Love the row of georgette roses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very beautiful! I just love this paper, these roses, the colors, the distressing... Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - this is really gorgeous, awesome & beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all those roses - beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! What a gorgeous mixed media card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow ... amazing vintage design Lee-Anne. Love all the layers on this beauty!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...gorgeous vintage style baby girl card Lee-Anne. Shery and David will do appreciate your "work of art" my friend. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fabulously grungy-good! Love everything about it Lee-Anne! Beautiful!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh goodness -- I gasped when I saw this card up close, Lee-Anne! I LOVE it...love it even more that you made it for my little Kathryn! She says thank you, STAMPauntie Lee-Anne! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!