Just a quick reminder to get your cards in for the current Mixed Media Card Challenge...you still have lots of time!
Here's how to play:
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post
3. Enter as many times as you'd like, as long as each entry is different
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges...in other words 6 other challenges plus this one
5. Submit your projects by August 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-7)
One can never have enough birthday cards on hand, nor can there ever be too many butterflies on cards right *grin*?
I inked up my Shower of Flutters
stencil with three shades of Distress Inks, spritzed it with water and placed it on my watercolor paper. Once that was dry, I added gold ink through my Retro Circles
stencil and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The sentiment is from Happy Sentiment Builders
A smattering of sequins and some gorgeous gold butterflies and done! I recently found those little gold butterflies for a steal at our Winners/HomeSense store. Don't you just love a bargain?
Back soon with more my sweet friends...
Labels: ARTplorations stencil, STAMPlorations