Go After Your Dreams




It's my turn for another Stencil Sunday project.




I created this after seeing a pillow on a tv show.  Funny where you find your inspiration...

This is 5.5" x 8" journal that I've just started.  For those of you new to journaling, you might like to try this size journal...

I've taken some Distress Ink directly to the paper and then misted it with water.  Next, I used the same color of Distress Ink through the Weathered Wood stencil.

A mixture of heavy gesso, a re-inker and some acrylic paint created my paste for the Happy Flowers stencil.  Before it was dry, I added some glass glitter and beads.

And finally, the sentiment...a rather important reminder don't you think?  Go after your dreams...

Just today and tomorrow left to enter the monthly Mixed Media Challenge for your chance to win at $15 STAMPlorations gift certificate or any 2 ARTplorations stencils.  The top picks will receive their choice of an ARTplorations stencil.

Here's what I used:
Art journal, Hickory Smoke Distress Ink, Jet Black Archival Ink, re-inker and acrylic paint, Prima glass glitter and beads;  and

preview-web-stencil-047-WeatheredWood                           preview-web-stencil-027-happyflowers.jpeg

Weathered Wood                                                    Happy Flowers

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

Labels: ,