Day 5 - July Stamps Spotlight Week - Frames and Flowers




                             

Hello, sweet friends!  It's our final day of the STAMPlorations July Stamps Spotlight week.  Hope you've had fun checking out all the fabulous inspiration!  Our Spotlight today is Dee's Frames and Flowers set.  I love all the elements in this sweet set...so many options!

preview-DAIFramesandFlowers


I placed three different shades of Distress Inks on my craft mat and misted with water.  Then I smooshed my tag through the puddles of ink.  After it was dry, I misted my craft mat with some color mist and added a bit of water before smooshing my tag through it again.  It has a lovely soft shimmer in real life.  I've used archival ink for the frames and the sentiment; as well as more Distress Inks for the flowers and butterflies, etc.

Leave a comment on my blog, as well as all the rest for a chance to win one of the prizes. Commenting closes August 23rd with the winners announced August 24th.  FIVE (5) commenters randomly drawn from the designers' blogs will each win the stamp set featured for the day. And ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from the STAMPlorations blog will win a $25 gift certificate.

Check out what the rest of the team made! You'll find links to all our projects here.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...


Labels: ,