Day 2 July Stamps Spotlight - Balloons & Banners








Hi, everyone!  It's Day Two of the STAMPlorations July stamps Spotlight Week and today, the featured stamp set is Balloons & Banners:

preview-DAIBalloonsandBanners

                     
Stamps aren't just for paper...you can design home decor items, clothing, and a host of other things. My frame was a bargain and I really liked the neutral woodgrain background. Since I didn't want change that, it was covered with clear gesso.  That gives it some "tooth" to do the stamping.  Simple stamping in black archival ink and then heat set.  I've colored in the little ribbons on the balloons because I wanted more of the solid black color on the frame.

By the way, that's our beautiful border collie, Kizzy in the picture.  The picture is from a couple of years ago and I thought this frame would be perfect.  She is such a smart and loving girl! We are so lucky to have her in our lives.

Leave a comment on my blog, as well as all the rest for a chance to win one of the prizes. Commenting closes August 23rd with the winners announced August 24th.  FIVE (5) commenters randomly drawn from the designers' blogs will each win the stamp set featured for the day. And ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from the STAMPlorations blog will win a $25 gift certificate.

Check out what the rest of the team made! You'll find links to all our projects here.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

Labels: ,