Another Dirty Dozen Gallery Card - Thinking of You

Sunday, August 23, 2015


Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Just popping by with a quick post.  This was another of my Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen designs from earlier in the year.

So simple and so easy to do.  Just inked up my Hero Arts Forest stencil with three shades of Distress Inks, taking care to put most of the purple shade around the moon.  Spritzed it with water and dried it.   Easy right?

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

5 comments

  1. Gorgeous BG!! Northern lights on a card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stencil was used please? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've edited my post...it's the Hero Arts Forest stencil. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Easy, but still very artistic. Love your sponged colors. All perfect for a soothing thinking of you card. TFS Lee-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!