Finn-tastic Time

Saturday, July 11, 2015


LOL!  Don't you just love the title?  I did indeed have a Finn-tastic time in Edmonton at Scrap Addicts.

First off, if you have a chance to take some classes from the amazing Finnabair, just do it!  That girl is as sweet as she is talented.  I learned so many interesting techniques with so many different products...it was a blast! Totally awesome play time the entire two days.

And, thanks to Cori-Lynn and Ivy at Scrap Addicts for making me feel like one of the family.   You ladies rock!

This was one of the four projects I completed in the classes.  I might even share one or two more in the next week *grin*.

Feeling so blessed!  Back soon with more my sweet friends...



7 comments

  1. You & multi media get along really well! ;) This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you, Lee-Anne! This is fabulous - love the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fab time there Lee-Anne, love your project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful project with beautiful colours used...I have just joined up as a new follower.x....xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful vintage look project Lee-Anne - it looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ... looks like you had a fun and creative time at your class Lee-Anne. This is amazing!! Love all the textures, layers and collages on this project. Can't wait to see more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Lee-Anne!: Glad you loved the class. Makes me want to find one and play!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!