Tim's Tag June 2015

Thursday, June 11, 2015


And here's Tim's awesome tag for the month of June:

12 tags of 2015 - June by Tim Holtz | www.timholtz.com


Since I made a feminine tag last month, only fair that I make a "guy" tag this month right?  I chose a more muted background, but still used Tim's technique.  And since I didn't have that fabulous Fresh Brewed die, had to improvise and went with a travel theme instead and really "dumbed it down". Decided it would be fun to make a layered tag and heavily distress the top layer.

Here's what I used:
manila tag, kraft tag, textured surfaces, stripes layering stencil, linen ribbon, typed tokens, distresser tool, 2015 idea-ology souvenir, iced spruce distress ink, frayed burlap distress ink, pumice stone distress ink, pumice stone distress stain, tim holtz sizzix globe thinlets die, adhesives, mini round ink blending tool

Back soon with more my sweet friends...



8 comments

  1. Fab masculine tag Lee-Anne, love the globe die and the tiny sentiments! So much texture in a small space. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I love the total masculine feel and your distressing finishes it perfectly~ well done mf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh-mazing! This is a gorgeous interpretation of the Tim tag. Love the grungy background and the metal charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag! Your distressing and embellishments are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool tag Lee-Anne. You are so creative!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your travel tag - that globe looks wonderful as well as your nicely distressed edges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving this wonderful tag! Fabulous! Karen.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!