Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

I'm playing along with the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop today!  So much fun, even though I am not a coffee drinker :)  You can find all the deets right here.  There are lots of prizes from the amazing sponsors!



My card has been made using the stencil monoprint technique with my ARTplorations Coffee Cup stencil.  Then it was offset to the right slightly and inked it with the Rusty Hinge Distress Ink.  A few drops of two different color mists, some sparkly gold beads, a bit of washi, and, of course, the bright summer sun and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Ranger Distress Watercolor paper and Neenah Solar White
Ink:  Bundled Sage, Peacock Feathers, and Rusty Hinge Distress Inks as well as Archival Jet Black
Stamps:  STAMPlorations Noteworthy
All the other stuff:  ARTplorations Coffee Cup stencil, ARTplorations Clouds stencil, Lindy's Stamp Gang Tibetan Poppy Teal Colorburst, Heidi Swapp Gold Colorshine, Golden Soft Gel, Prima Art Ingredients Glass Beads, Graphic 45 washi tape, metallic gold embossing paste, spatula

Challenges entered:

Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop
Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

Labels: ,