One Layer Christmas Card Challenge Reminder: Green


Just a quick reminder...and I hope you can play along!  There's still a week to get your card in for the One Layer Christmas Card challenge:


We invite you to join along with this anything goes challenge - with an optional twist of green.  The challenges are ALWAYS anything goes, but those whose cards contain the optional twist get and entry into the monthly random drawing for a prize.  You can enter as many times as you'd like!

A very simple design today.  I chose an embossing folder that can be used upside-down.  Alternately, if you are brave, you can cut them apart to use, but I'm not that brave *smile*.

I've used some kraft core paper, so once it was embossed, I sanded it lightly and distressed the edges.   Then I added a couple of spritzes of color mist, before dipping my finger in some gold paint and adding it randomly to the snowflakes. Easy, peasy right?  No sentiment this time round...just plain and simple.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Nostalgic Collection
Ink:  none
Stamps:  none
All the other stuff:  Tim Holtz Snowflurries embossing folder, Prima Worn Leather Color Bloom, transparent gold watercolor, distressing tool, sanding block.

Check out the lovely inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!

Back soon with more my sweet friends...





Labels: