One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #11


I'm back with my Design Team card for the One Layer Christmas card challenge.  As always, it's an "anything goes" challenge and this time around, the optional twist is poinsettias:


One layer cards are so much easier to mail aren't they? With the rising postage costs, it's also the least expensive option for mailing cards too!

This is a really simple design with sparkle.  Sparkle you say?  Yes, it really is there...trust me!!!  One of these days I am going to figure out the mysteries of capturing sparkly things with my camera.  

I've stamped the image in archival ink, colored it with Copics, then layered on some pencil and then blended with Gamsol.  Then two layers of Wink of Stella and a simple, stamped sentiment.

Check out the amazing designs from the rest of the Design Team.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Simon Says Stamp
Ink:  Ranger jet black archival
Stamps:  Hollyberry and Winnie & Walter
All the other stuff:  Copics, Polychromos pencils, Gamsol, blending stump, Wink of Stella

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

Labels: ,